In a consumer driven world where products are used less and less frequently, and planned obsolescence is built into many of the things we buy, it is extremely important to have a strong recycling habit when spring cleaning comes around and you call the junk removal guys to haul it all away. Here are a few of the top reasons why:
- Preserves Landfill Space – No one wants to live next door to a landfill.
- Protects Wildlife – Using recycled materials reduces the need to damage forests, wetlands, rivers and other places essential to wildlife.
- Recycling is good for the economy – Recycling and purchasing recycled products creates a greater demand for more recycled goods. Goods made from recycled materials use less water, creates less pollution and uses less energy.
- Recycling helps our climate problems – Recycling produces considerably less carbon, which reduces the amount of unhealthy greenhouse gas omissions.
- Recycling saves energy – Recycling saves energy because the manufacturer doesn’t have to produce something new from raw natural resources. By using recycled materials we save on energy consumption, which keeps production costs down.
VanGo Junk Removal recycles all goods hauled away every second we get. When using us you can trust that we will do our best to donate or recycle the goods. We service all of Long Island. “We get out hands dirty so you can keep your clean”.